1962 Lotus 22 22-FJ-13
- Very original Lotus 22 in my ownership for 20 years. I raced the car in the UK & Europe before bringing the car with me to Australia in 2003. I have since raced extensively in Australia and NZ, winning the Australian Formula Junior Championship twice. The car is the holder of several lap records at Australian circuits.
- The car was sold new to Malcolm Templeton in Ireland, who was the official Lotus importer. He successfully raced the car between 1962-1964, winning numerous FJ races at Kirkistown, Bishops Court and Phoenix Park. In 1963 the car was converted to Formula Libre spec with a 1500cc Lotus twin cam, and Malcolm continued to win races across Ireland.
- In 1965 car was sold to Reg Armstrong, the professional Irish motorcycle racer who rode for the AJS, Norton and Gilera factory teams. A comprehensive history file has been put together by an Irish motorsports historian.
- The car has a continuous history and was fully restored by Simon Hadfield Motorsport in the UK.
- Current Australian CAMS Certificate of Description and FIA Papers (HTP not used in Australia).
- £70,000. Comes with spares & service package.
- Jonathan Williamson: firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 437 513786 (Brisbane)
Trackback from your site.