- Curt Lincoln (Sweden)
- May 15th 1960 Djurgarden, Helsinki, Finland. 1st place
- May 28th 1960 Monaco Jnr GP. 5th place
- July 10th 1960 Skrea, Falkenberg, Sweden. 1st place
- August 7th 1960. Gellerasbanan, Karlskoga, Sweden 2nd place
- Drivers included Graham Capel, Rod Tolhurst, Ken Smith
- Car imported to New Zealand in 1995 by Ken Smith
- Chassis No.4 was then passed on to Len May.
- Brought to Australia in 2008 by Mike Gosbell, who raced the car until 2014.
- Sold to Geoff Herbert of Western Australia.
- I have owned the car since 2018. It has been raced at Phillip Island, Sandown and Winton.
Log book L6 Historic.
Engine is BMC 1100cc. Horse power 125.
It has new half shafts, new clutch, new wheels and tyres, spare engine.
Price is $85,000 negotiable.
Car is in Geelong, Victoria.
Contact Don Edwards 0409 607 133